skip to navigation menu
skip to main page content
Tax Advice

Tax Advice

The government collects tax from the population to pay for the public services it provides, such as schools and welfare benefits.

This Stockton & District Advice & Information Service (SDAIS) can deal with different kinds of tax problems. We can help deal with problems including:

  • Income tax
  • Council tax and business rates
  • National insurance queried
  • Inheritance tax
  • Value added tax (VAT)
  • Capital gains tax
  • Stamp duty

For help with any Tax problems please contact us to make an appointment with SDAIS or you can Drop-in. Alternatively please check out the Advice Guide website which is a comprehensive resource containing information.

Citizens Advice logo

©2004-2023 Stockton & District Advice & Information Service. All rights reserved.
Registered Address: Stockton & District Advice & Information Service, 32 Dovecot Street, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 1LN
Registered in England Company Number: 5053647. Registered under the Charities Act number: 1105391. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 617755.

Disclaimer & Copyright | Privacy & Cookies.

Investors In People logo
Advice Quality Standard logo
ISO logo