Find out what your rights are if your relationship has broken down, for example whether you can stay in the family home or who the children should live with. You can also find out how to deal with things like making a will, registering a birth or changing your name, and where else to go for help.
Examples of family advice we provide includes:
- Advice on marriage and civil partnerships
- Coping with the end of a relationship
- Helping people in care
- Dealing with death and wills
- Dealing with domestic violence and abuse
- Issues around children and young people
- Advice for carers/looking after people
plus a whole lot more. Contact us today if you need help with family related issues.