skip to navigation menu
skip to main page content
Family Advice

Family Advice

Find out what your rights are if your relationship has broken down, for example whether you can stay in the family home or who the children should live with. You can also find out how to deal with things like making a will, registering a birth or changing your name, and where else to go for help.

Examples of family advice we provide includes:

  • Advice on marriage and civil partnerships
  • Coping with the end of a relationship
  • Helping people in care
  • Dealing with death and wills
  • Dealing with domestic violence and abuse
  • Issues around children and young people
  • Advice for carers/looking after people

plus a whole lot more. Contact us today if you need help with family related issues.

Citizens Advice logo

©2004-2023 Stockton & District Advice & Information Service. All rights reserved.
Registered Address: Stockton & District Advice & Information Service, 32 Dovecot Street, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 1LN
Registered in England Company Number: 5053647. Registered under the Charities Act number: 1105391. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 617755.

Disclaimer & Copyright | Privacy & Cookies.

Investors In People logo
Advice Quality Standard logo
ISO logo