skip to navigation menu
skip to main page content
Immigration Advice

Immigration Advice

Stockton & District Advice & Information Service can help if you want to speak to someone in person about an immigration problem. It’s important to get help early if you're not sure what to do.

You can get free, confidential help from your local Citizens Advice on:

  • visa eligibility and applications - including advice on filling in forms (although they might not be able to fill in the form for you)
  • chasing up Home Office delays
  • getting replacement immigration documents
  • problems with coming to the UK or staying in the UK, eg applications for entry clearance, leave to enter, leave to remain or residence permits
  • becoming a British citizen (also known as ‘naturalisation’)
  • issues relating to trafficking
  • illegal immigrant issues
  • options when facing deportation

plus a whole lot more. Contact us today if you need help with immigration related issues

Citizens Advice logo

©2004-2023 Stockton & District Advice & Information Service. All rights reserved.
Registered Address: Stockton & District Advice & Information Service, 32 Dovecot Street, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 1LN
Registered in England Company Number: 5053647. Registered under the Charities Act number: 1105391. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 617755.

Disclaimer & Copyright | Privacy & Cookies.

Investors In People logo
Advice Quality Standard logo
ISO logo