skip to navigation menu
skip to main page content
Health & Social Care Advice

Health & Social Care Advice

Problems about health and social care can range from not knowing what you are entitled to from social support services to complaints against a hospital or doctor.

Stockton & District Advice & Information Service can provide advice and support on a wide range of health and social care cases, including:

  • arranging assessments for people with health or social care needs
  • assessments for carers to ensure they receive the required support
  • help with healthcare costs
  • legal rights in relation to NHS or Social Services
  • help to make a complaint about health services

plus a whole lot more. Contact us today if you need help with health and social care related issues.

SDAIS has the AQS Casework Quality Standard for Health and Social Care and Disability.


Citizens Advice logo

©2004-2023 Stockton & District Advice & Information Service. All rights reserved.
Registered Address: Stockton & District Advice & Information Service, 32 Dovecot Street, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 1LN
Registered in England Company Number: 5053647. Registered under the Charities Act number: 1105391. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 617755.

Disclaimer & Copyright | Privacy & Cookies.

Investors In People logo
Advice Quality Standard logo
ISO logo