Stockton and District Advice and Information Service (SDAIS) is the Citizens Advice Bureau for the Borough of Stockton-on-Tees. SDAIS is a Registered Charity and Member of the National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux.
Our aims are:
- To ensure individuals do not suffer through lack of knowledge of their rights and responsibilities, or of the services available to them, or through an inability to express their needs effectively.
- To exercise a responsible influence on the development of social policies and services, both locally and nationally.
SDAIS services are:
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
- Member of the National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux
- Advice Quality Standard (AQS) Casework Standard for Welfare Benefits, Debt, Housing, Health and Social Care, Disability, Women, Older People
- Investors in People (IIP) Accredited
- ISO 9001 Accredited