Health & Social Care Advice
Problems about health and social care can range from not knowing what you are entitled to from social support services to complaints against a hospital or doctor.
Stockton & District Advice & Information Service can provide advice and support on a wide range of health and social care cases, including:
- arranging assessments for people with health or social care needs
- assessments for carers to ensure they receive the required support
- help with healthcare costs
- legal rights in relation to NHS or Social Services
- help to make a complaint about health services
plus a whole lot more. Contact us today if you need help with health and social care related issues.
SDAIS has the AQS Casework Quality Standard for Health and Social Care and Disability.