Our Energy Advice Service is dedicated to helping combat fuel poverty and provides one-to-one advice and support to people experiencing difficulties with their energy costs or who are at risk of fuel poverty.
Ways we can help include:
- Assist with complaints to fuel suppliers and the Energy Ombudsman.
- Finding the cheapest fuel supplier and tariff.Understanding your bill.
- Accessing grants for insulation and other energy efficiency measures.
- Information about the Smart Meter roll-out.
- Helping you to switch Energy Provider or Tariff
- Information about metering and ways to pay for energy
plus a whole lot more. Contact us today if you need help with energy related issues.