Do you need help sorting out your debts or require assistance from our Money Advice Team?
As levels of debt continue at a very high level in Stockton-on-Tees, Stockton & District Advice & Information Service (SDAIS) has continued its innovative work of trying to prevent debt, now and in the future, by giving people practical advice and support to improve their money management skills and confidence.
SDAIS has specialist debt advisers who can discuss the options available to you and help you to manage your debt problem.
SDAIS offers a Specialist Quality Advice Service for people with debt problems including:
- Specialist casework service to negotiate with creditors on your behalf
- Staff qualified to complete Debt Relief Orders (DRO)
- Help with complex legal problems, court forms, threat of repossession and bankruptcy
We also offer a Money Advice Service Which deals with:
- Information about opening bank and savings accounts
- Practical advice about budgeting and money management
- Maximising your income
- Income Tax
- Credit & Borrowing
- Savings & Investments